Mater Dei Support Plus is geared for children who have a diagnosed learning disability or other specific needs. Mater Dei Support Plus provides support in developing a specialized educational plan for your child. This involves a special education teacher working with you to plan, develop and review specific educational goals for your child.
The special education teacher will additionally provide advice on:
- Supporting your child’s special learning needs,
- Teaching and learning strategies,
- Special education resources and supports for your child,
- Adapting the curriculum to meet your child’s learning needs.
- *Access to special education books and programs via library service (tbc)
After enrolling in Mater Dei Support Plus, you complete a questionnaire on your child’s learning needs and two consultations are arranged with our special education teacher.